CHICAGO SCOTS is proud to present a unique opportunity to promote your brand at the 2017 Scottish Festival & Highland Games, an annual event that benefits both the Scottish Home & the Caledonian House.
The Scottish Festival & Highland Games (in its 31st year) attracts anywhere from 10,000 to 15,000 attendees over the day and half event.
Our Scottish Society is the oldest 501(c)3 charity in Illinois. Our mission is to nourish Scottish identity through service, fellowship and celebration of Scottish culture while providing for our two principal charities. The Scottish Home and the Caledonian House. The Scottish Home offers a wide range of outstanding elder care services and our Caledonian House which is a practical response tot he growing challenges of Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia by providing a haven of expert care deeply informed by a century of experience.
All proceeds from our special event programs benefit the philanthropic efforts of our organization. These events are truly two fold for brand present - it garners exposure to an already inclined audience and at the same time supports a charity.
BECOME A VENDOR OR MASTER CLASS HOST
Whisky & Spirits Tent Vendor Registration fee: $100.00
Deadline to apply: June 1, 2017
If you are a small brand/local distillery please contact us for discounted pricing information: email@example.com
Included in registration fee:
- Three (3) entry tickets to the festival ($30.00 value each)
- Three (3) complimentary parking passes
- Two (2) 8' tables (One in Front / One Behind for Prep)
- Two (2) Chairs
- Dump Buckets
- Bottled Water
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Product cannot be sold to festival attendees
- Marketing materials, coupons and or promotional items are welcomes at your vendor location
- Tables do not come with linens, please feel free to bring your own
- Brand banners & signage are allowed at your vendor area. If you are interested in having your brand more present at the games, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship opportunities.